There’s a host of ways to engage online with customers for free. Providing updates on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will build awareness of your business and the KeraStraight brand. Just by adding the following hashtags will help clients find your posts.
We’ve compiled our top 5 tips to creating the perfect post, take a look!
1. Lighting - Shine and colour are two elements that make your work look fabulous, even in a 2D image. Taking a snap in natural or bright lighting can help to create an image that does your work justice.
2. Angles - Just because the hair is the main focus of the image, doesn’t mean it must be shot from the back each time. Play with taking a few options; above, from the side, a diagonal. You could be surprised with the outcome!
3. Format - Everyone struggles to post once whilst still displaying a before and after. Really clean side by side before and afters can work, but why not get creative? A simple swoop around your client’s hair, filmed from one side to the other, once before and once after, can be easily edited into a 10-second transformation video.
Don’t let collaging your images undersell beautiful work.
1. Background - No need to get too preoccupied with finding a perfect white, blank background. A busy salon behind your look adds personality, but it’s still good to be aware of what’s being captured around your creation.
2. Movement - Get playful with apps, Boomerang is super easy to use and amazing at capturing short bursts of movement. A hair swish is sometimes the best way to capture a final look with a 3D element.
Don’t forget to tag, hashtag, like and comment, to ensure your perfect posts reach their maximum potential.
Share your work with us at: